[THIN] Re: PC Anywhere as published application

  • From: "Spencer Sun" <ssun@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 10:34:14 -0600

Actually, Angus, I believe he is talking about the running the client
piece on a TS box so that he can remote control non-TS servers in his
environement.  I've seen this done before, but not in a long time.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:20:03 -0000, "Angus Macdonald"
<Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> That's the host part and it's always been ropey on TS. We use Remote
> Administrator 2.1 to access our TS consoles but if you want something
> free,
> how about VNC? That's solid as well although the security is a bit lax.
> There are versions out there (UltraVNC? I haven't tried it) that
> implement
> NT domain security. RAdmin is excellent though.

                   (o o)
  Spencer Sun
  Win2K MCSE, MCSE, CCEA, CCNA, A+
  ssun@xxxxxxxx