[THIN] Re: PACS System Compatable with Citrix

  • From: "Pavlo Ignatusha" <pignatusha@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:54:45 -0400

We use GE PACS here. Good for all doctors to have a quick look at images.
Everything is web-based so you have to publish IE pointed to the right
spot...

We do not use CSG (looking into it right now). Since you will have your PACS
and Citrix farm in the same LAN there will be no latency. As for the latency
between citrix client and citrix server - that is all taken care by ICA
protocol - PACS will not notice a difference.

I hope you do not plan to put Radiologist over Citrix - they need Radiology
stations hooked up to PACS.

Anyway if you have questions you can contact me off-list about it.

Thanks,

Pavlo Ignatusha
Systems Network Coordinator
Pembroke General Hospital
Tel. (613) 732-3675 ext.6150
Fax. (613) 732-9986
www.pemgenhos.org

"All that matters is love and work" - Sigmund Freud.