[THIN] Re: P2V CPS 4.0 R03 to ESX 3.0.x

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:13:17 -0000

Evan

My only concern would be whether you have remapped the drives - we have
had some issues when trying to convert PS servers with remapped drives.

As I imagine most people do, go for a cold conversion and make sure you
have the latest version of VMware Converter.

Cheers

Russell

Russell Robertson | Virtual Stream | www.virtualstream.co.uk