[THIN] Outside connections

  • From: "Eric S. Perkins" <esp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 07:47:50 -0500

Hi All,

We just upgraded a single server from Metaframe XP to the new
Presentation Server.  Everything went smooth; the server does not report
any unusual errors, and works perfectly from inside the network using
program neighborhood full, agent, or Web interface.  From outside the
network it works fine if you use the web interface.  However, using any
of the clients Program Neighborhood or Agent it fails with the old:

"the citrix metaframe server you have selected in not accepting
connections" error.

We have gone through thethin archives, and searched online knowledge
bases, however the only article we can find that might be relevant is
CTX127867, however our server connects over 1494 fine.

Any ideas?

P.S. It's Windows 2003 server

TIA

-Eric