[THIN] Re: Outlook signature files with a madantory profile

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:38:21 -0400

Embarrassingly enough, it can be chalked up to stupidity.  We are siloing
using Flex and the 2nd server we were testing with wasn't setup as an office
silo.  :(

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 8/10/06, Michel Roth <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Indeed. Replicate the files using Flex. 7zip them if you're worried about the size (can't imagine though).

On 8/10/06, Joe Shonk < joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Are you using the Flex profile kit? (or even Office) If so, you can > specify profile paths to include in the .ops file. > > > Joe > > > On 8/9/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > > > Anybody know how to get signature files to roam properly when using a > > mandatory profile? We are reluctant to redirect the application data > > because of performance issues. We've simply copying the files into and out > > of the profile but Outlook doesn't seem to like that. Any ideas? Something > > stupid I've missed somewhere? > > > > > > Jeff Pitsch > > Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server > > > > Forums not enough? > > Get support from the experts at your business > > http://jeffpitschconsulting.com > > > >