[THIN] Re: Outlook question

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 11:44:37 -0600

The domain they are on is Win2k and the domain the Exch box is on is NT
4.   We setup trusts between the 2 domains but the users still couldn't
authenticate to there mailboxes from the 2k domain to the NT domain.
Tried this for 2 weeks and couldn't get it to work. So we went to just
doing the authenication through outlook.

Michael Boggan, Network Eng/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.
Dallas, Tx
ph. (972) 960.6400
f. (972) 960.6445