[THIN] Re: Outlook question

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:54:51 -0600

Another Outlook question.  We are setting up the Outlook.PRF and we have
numerous Exchange Servers.  We have it set to one Exchange server and when
you do a check name it will configure the Microsoft Exchange Service to the
appropriate server for that mailbox.  How do you or can you do a check name
to get the appropriate Exchange Server defined for the service in Outlook
using Outlook.prf.  Any ideas from anyone?  Thanks.
Jay