[THIN] Re: Outlook published app doesn't close

  • From: "Lutz, Ken" <KLUTZ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 08:35:17 -0700

I am seeing the same thing on MetaFrame XPe FR2/SP2 Windows 2000 SP3 server and
Office 2000 (Outlook 2000).  When the user closes Outlook it goes to
disconnected rather than logging off the user.  Like Jeff Outlook is a
published application.

I would be very interested in any responses that might help correct this issue.

Thanks,
Ken ...