[THIN] Outlook published app doesn't close

  • From: "Jeff Matheis" <jmathei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 09:05:58 -0500

We are running Citrix Metaframe XP fr3 on W2K3.  I'm running Microsoft
Office XP.  All of the applications appear to work correctly except
Outlook.  When a user closes Outlook their window goes away but the
session stays connected and the logoff script never runs.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Jeff Matheis
812-482-8302