[THIN] Outlook profiles

  • From: "PETERSON, DAVID" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 09:15:10 -0400

I'm running into a problem I can't figure out on my Citrix server. The
server is a 2000 box running FR3. Some users are losing their Outlook
2000 profiles. They log into Citrix, and when they go to Outlook, it
gives the name cannot be matched error and comes up with the Exchange
properties screen. The mailbox field has the company name, not theirs. I
logged in as one user to change it back yesterday. He used it that night
with no problem, but this morning it was broken again. I've had 3-4
others with the same problem, yet other people are fine.

I use a kix script to set up the accounts, but the login script skips
the Outlook script once a tag file is copied, so there shouldn't be
anything that touches their profile.

Is there anything I can do on the server to guarantee the Outlook
profile will be generated correctly? Any ideas as to why people who have
been using Outlook for months now are losing the setting?

The only thing I have done recently is rebuild the terminal license
server database that got corrupted, but that's on a different box.
http://www.tarantella.com/ttba