[THIN] Outlook in Citrix

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Thin Client E-mail Group (E-mail)" <THIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 15:49:53 -0600

Hi folks.

We have created the Outlook.PRF in a MST for Outlook 2000 that works kind
of.

When you log onto a Published Desktop and you launch Outlook on the desktop,
the user gets the Microsoft Exchange server service created automatically
(this is what we want).   Here is the problem.

If the user does not click on the Outlook icon first but launches an e-mail
function in an application without first clicking on the Outlook icon, an
Outlook Wizard will run forcing the user to set up Outlook.  We want the
application to do the same thing as the Microsoft Outlook icon did creating
the Microsoft Exchange Server service for the user.

Does anyone have any idea how I can accomplish this.   Is there a runonce
option to launch Microsoft Outlook to install Microsoft Exchange server
services?

Thanks in advance.
Jay