[THIN] Re: Outlook file synchronization - please help!

  • From: adamadz <adz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 12:12:54 -0500

Thanks so much for your help.  This is what I was unfortunately afraid of.
It's funny how short-sited some execs can be.. It doesn't matter that Citrix
is a great solution for the entire company, but when it comes down to them
not being able to have offline mail, they ask "what did we buy this for?"
Anyways, thanks so much..

-adamadz-