[THIN] Outlook express opens on startup

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 11:18:34 -0600

I  have a few NT 4 TSE / Citrix XP servers.  When a user logs in, outlook
express opens automatically.  This just started this weekend.  I have
checked the startup folders and I have looked at the RUN key in the registry
and it's not in either place.  Anyone have any ideas about this.  It wasn't
doing this last week.  Just started this weekend.
Thanks,

> _________________________________
>
> Michael Boggan
> Network Engineer/Citrix Admin