[THIN] Outlook defaults...

  • From: "Tasita Ebacher" <tebacher@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 16:17:30 -0500

In short:

Does anyone know of a reg hack that will set the default manager for
Calendar to Outlook or a way to get it to stop asking my users if they
"would like to register outlook as the default manager" even though it
already is set to be the default???

Long version:

I have 2 servers that a bunch of users login to using roaming profiles.
When a user logs into Server1, they are NOT asked about ANY default programs
for calendar.  But, when they login to Server2 they are asked if they would
like to use outlook as the default manager for Calendar.  I click yes.  They
can log out and back into Server2 with out getting asked about the default
calendar again; BUT if they log into Server1, then back into Server2 they
are asked again.  I've checked both servers and they are both set to use
outlook as the default but it asks anyway.

TIA for any ideas!

Tasita Ebacher
702 Communications
Data Systems Engineer