[THIN] Outlook XP, Flex Profiles, and Signatures

  • From: "Chris Lynch" <lynch00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 19:49:56 -0800

I have the Flex Profiles
(http://www.loginconsultants.nl/download.php?file=flex_profile_kit_v101.zip)
working quite nicely right now, but I'm running into a slight problem.  The
problem is that when a user has a signature, the signature is preserved, but
when the profile it loaded upon logon, the signature isn't selected within
Outlook.  It's there.  The user can select it.  But my question is where is
this setting stored?  I don't think it's a registry key, as I've searched
the registry.  Is it in the OUTLOOK.DAT file?  Another location?

Thanks,

Chris

This Week's Sponsor - NetX Inc.
NOT all of your data resides at the server, can you backup and restore every PC
in your company including remote systems ? FlexSafe protects your
organization's data with client backup and recovery. Snapshots take just a few
minutes, even for notebook users who connect through a dial-up modem.
http://www.netxinc.com/product_flexsafe.asp