[THIN] Re: Outlook Temporarily Stores Attachments Where....

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:22:49 -0500

keeping the temp internet files in the profile will make for large =
profiles which will slow things down at login and logoff.

I redirect the temp internet files to c:\temp.  Outlook then uses that =
for temp attachments also.  I can see the benefits of using the home =
drive though.  I would go with that.

Greg