[THIN] Re: Outlook Exchange Cached Mode

  • From: "Russell Robertson" <russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 15:53:39 +0100

If you go for SBS, you may not need TS? Is there a separate app you need
to access? The other option if you have SBS is to run Outlook Anywhere
(used to be called RPC over http), which actually uses cached mode
Exchange and sounds like an option.

Interesting one with App-V, don't you still need Software Assurance to
get App-V? I know there were changes in licensing (again) but the new
license was an annual one.