[THIN] Outlook 2K - Offline folder

  • From: ROSA Steve <Steve.ROSA@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 07:36:20 +0200

Dear list,

We have here a need to enable offline storage for Outlook 2000 from within
the Citrix session.

This concerns our laptop users : while online, they would synchronize their
mailbox with an OST file which would reside on their laptop ; while offline,
they would read their mail via the locally installed Outlook.

This would be very fine, but according to MS Q242195 it is "not supported by
design".

Does anyone know a workaround ? We could install Outlook 2002 but I would
like to avoid that...

Thanks in advance !

        Steve Rosa
        Fortis IT  & Support