[THIN] Outlook 2007 Instant Search - Windows Desktop Search

  • From: IT Support <it@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:44:42 +0000

Hello List,

What solutions do you use for Outlook 2007 Instant Search? Have any of you
tried installed WDS (Windows Desktop Search) ?

System is Citrix Presentation Server 4.5, Office 2007 sp1.

We are having a torrid time getting anything working - turns out our users like
to search lots!

Tia.

Jaime.

BM Polyco Ltd Disclaimer
This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential. If you have
received this message in error please notify us immediately. You should not use
or copy it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other party. The
contents of this communication are advisory and are not binding on the Company
unless supported by authorised documentation.
It has also passed through the MailControl Anti-Virus service powered by
BlackSpider for total peace of mind.