[THIN] Outlook 2002 pst storage

  • From: "Scott Reichardt" <sreichardt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:10:46 -0500

Im using win2k server with Metaframe XP.  Is there a policy template for
outlook 2002 that enables you to specify .pst storage locations?  I tried the
one on thinnet and I didnt see a setting for that.  I'm using pop3 settings for
the users.  Right now I have to log into each user and change the pst locations
manually.