[THIN] Outlook 2000 on MFXP (W2k server)

  • From: "k9momof3" <k9momof3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 11:15:06 -0500

Hi all.  I have one user that will be typing an email message in Outlook and
suddenly the message will disappear.  It is then found in the drafts folder
like she closed out of the message.  This happens rather frequently; however, I
can never seem to reproduce the problem.  Does this sound like a corrupted
profile?  Is there any way to check if a profile is corrupt?  Thanks all!