[THIN] Re: Outlook 2000 on Citrix

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:29:14 -0400

Check out profile maker from autoprof.

/jL

-----Original Message-----
From: PETERSON, DAVID [mailto:DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 8:27 AM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Outlook 2000 on Citrix

Does anyone know of a way to automatically set distribution lists and
such as an Outlook Address book? I know how to do it manually
(Properties/Outlook Address Book, check the box), but I've got users
that don't want to have to go through the procedure.

Thanks

NOTICE: This electronic mail transmission from the law firm of Dinsmore &
Shohl may constitute an attorney-client communication that is privileged at
law.  It is not intended for transmission to, or receipt by, any
unauthorized persons. If you have received this electronic mail transmission
in error, please delete it from your system without copying it, and notify
the sender by reply e-mail, so that our address record can be corrected.

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20
This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320