[THIN] Outlook 2000 forms and expression service startup error

  • From: daniel.johansson@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:01:50 +0200

When we are trying to use our own custom forms we got an error saying
"unable to start expression service". We are using a Windows 2000 SP3
Terminal Server with Office 2000 premium SR2. It only works for the
administrator account, not for other users even if they have administration
priviliegies.

Any ideas?

Daniel