[THIN] Re: Outlook 2000 and Profiles

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 10:14:32 -0500

It is explained in the docs I have at http://thethin.net/modprof.zip
JK

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Braebaum, Neil
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 9:59 AM
To: 'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [THIN] Re: Outlook 2000 and Profiles

I have two effective lines in my login script (well at least the one that
effects outlook profiles). They are:-

copy <server path>\outlook.prf h:\windows
<server path>\modprof.exe -P h:\windows\outlook.prf

Then I call a Kixtart script that does some further tweaking - but that's
mainly interface stuff. The server path is read-only, from a users
perspective, and h: is the users home directory.

Neil