[THIN] Outlook 2000 Welcome message

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:03:17 -0500

I run mandatory profiles and every time I load an update, I have to tinker with
them because Outlook starts showing the "Welcome to Microsoft Outlook" message.
   If I don't do this, my users get a new one every time they log in.

Is there a regkey somewhere I can mess with to stop this from happening?  I
don't care if I have to do it on the fly as people log in, I just want it gone.

Greg
than buying more servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=147