[THIN] Re: Outlook 2000

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 10:20:24 -0800 (PST)

First, you do need the transform termsrvr.mst,
available in the Office Resource Kit (ORK), and I'm
pretty dang sure that it's on thethin.net.

Then you'll want to use the Custom Installation Wizard
(CIW) from the ORK, and specify your prefered details
for Outlook (and any other Office app). This will
require the MSI file from outlook, and you'll want to
add in the temsrvr.mst file too. Basically, you're
making a new transform file that you'll use for the
installation.

You can also use the profgen/modprof tools, but I find
them to be an annoying hassle, although I'm guessing
that there must be some advantages to them.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/2000/appndx/toolbox.htm

http://taxes.yahoo.com/