[THIN] Outlok issue

  • From: "Michael Spranger" <mspranger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 09:27:20 -0600

Hi folks,

I'm running Citrix MF XP FR2 SP2, with recommend hotfixes, on a Win2K
server SP3.  Server is a Compaq DL360.

When some users log off an ICA connected session, Outlook remains for
long periods of time in a disconnected state.  When that user re-logs on
using an ICA client, and tries to open Outlook, the session that was
disconnected re-connects, yet they cannot see Outlook.  I need to go
into CMC, disconnect the session and reset it.  Then they can open
Outlook and the app runs fine.  Is there a way that the disconnected
session would auto reset?

I'm new to Citrix administration, so I'd really appreciate the help!
Thanks in advance.

Mike