[THIN] Re: Out of cycle Microsoft security update to be released today

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.ms" <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 12:26:05 -0400

Wow this looks pretty serious.. it affects ALL versions of Windows back to
2000!
The webcast is scheduled for 1 pm pacific time today so I can't imagine the
patch being available until later today.  I hope that this isn't something
that will hit over this weekend.

Jim Kenzig
Blog: http://www.techblink.com