[THIN] Re: Order of install

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:46:24 -0700

What would be the reasoning?  Patching is an on-going process and would
continue long after the drives have been remapped.

Joe

On 7/31/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

First thing I would do is not remap the drives. :)

Otherwise, I would install all Win2k3 patches first.  Then remap, then PS.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

out.<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40762/*http:/www.yahoo.com/preview>