[THIN] Re: Order of install

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 19:56:50 -0400

First thing I would do is not remap the drives.  :)

Otherwise, I would install all Win2k3 patches first.  Then remap, then PS.

Jeff Pitsch Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server

Forums not enough?
Get support from the experts at your business
http://jeffpitschconsulting.com

On 7/31/06, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Remap the drive as soon as humanly possible… That is if you REALLY, REALLY have a burning need to remap the drives. Otherwise, don't remap the drives.