[THIN] Re: Oracle buys Sun

  • From: Jason Patten <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:59:18 -0400

I would love to see the iPhone officially be available to other Carriers.
If they could do that then it would explode even more.   Being locked into
AT&T is not a good thing for them.  I currently only have an iPod Touch so I
have to wait till I am near a WiFi but still is pretty cool.
With Skype and a plugged in Earpiece / Microphone I can use it as a phone
(as long as I am near wifi).