[THIN] Oracle OCS with XenApp6.0

  • From: "Alan Tropper" <alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 16:07:36 +0800

Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi All,

Im looking to see if XenApp supports Oracle OCS, has anyone seen any issues
with this or can share any potential issues on the way?

Also Im looking at proposing an upgrade to XenApp6.0 with WI5.4 as will also be
looking at mobile devices having OCS access via citrix.

Currently we use CSG but we will require high level audit logs so guess Im
going to have to look at a CAG, any better suggestions/solutions to add would
be awesome.

Cheers

Al

Alan Tropper
Wintel
Customer Service Centre
Information and Communication Technologies
Department of Education and Training | 151 Royal Street, East Perth WA 6004
Tel:(08) 92645550 or 5555 | Fax: (08) 9264 4701 | alan.tropper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx