[THIN] Re: Opteron processors

  • From: "Brian Madden" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 00:10:45 -0400

I have an Opteron box on order. It should be here next week. I'll be
trying out the 64-bit version of windows as well as the 32-bit version
with MetaFrame. Of course I'll post my results.

Any other tests I should do??

Brian

Brian Madden
brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
+1.202.302.3657
Visit www.brianmadden.com for in-depth Citrix, Terminal Server, and
server-based computing news and analysis, white papers, downloadable
videos, and product reviews.