[THIN] Re: Opps

  • From: Berny Stapleton <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 14:08:56 +0100

Under 2003 I used to do this religiously, and I would rouse on anyone
who didn't.

These days... Not so much. I guess, I haven't been bitten as we are
using all pretty standard stuff, or using a profile manager of some
description to carry settings between servers / sessions.

Take a look here:

http://helgeklein.com/blog/2012/03/do-shadow-keys-still-work-in-server-2008-r2/

See if the app is TS aware, if it is, don't bother re-installing.
Alternatively, just test it and see what it does.

Berny