[THIN] Re: Opps

  • From: Webster <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 21:03:31 +0000

Most software designed to Microsoft guidelines, are supposed to automatically
switch in and out of install mode.  BUT to be safe, if possible uninstall and
reinstall the software.

Just my $0.02US worth

Carl Webster

Consultant and Citrix Technology Professional

http://www.CarlWebster.com<http://www.carlwebster.com/>

From: Jason Benway <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>>
Subject: [THIN] Opps

I just got my Xenapp 6.5 farm setup. I gave a server to the ERP admin to
install the ERP client,CRM client  and he install office. BUT I forgot to tell
him about change user /install and he just click on the setup of each of these.
How bad is it, should I have him start over?

Bad admin, just got too busy and forgot to prep him on installing apps on
citrix.

Jason Benway