[THIN] Re: Opinion requested

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 15:38:50 -0500

Thanks Steve!

Jay
TCS Field Systems-La Crosse
Citrix Server Team

________________________________

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Steve Greenberg
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 3:11 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] Re: Opinion requested

I am under the impression that for a typical server the overhead of
encryption is something like 1-3% of CPU. I imagine that it could make a
difference on a heavily loaded system, but we always leave it on and
size according to maintain the best security.

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453

Scottsdale, AZ 85262