[THIN] Re: Opening email attachments

  • From: Joe Shonk <JShonk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:13:39 -0700

You can change the user's TEMP and TMP variable to point a static drive...
It's not ideal.

If management wants to idiot proof a system, then management admits that
idiots are on the payroll.  To idiot proof your system, you must convince
management to fire those idiots.  Then do away with Netscape Messenger.

Joe