[THIN] Re: OpenOffice Desktop Profile Probs Hints or suggestions welcomed

  • From: Paul Beckman <pbeckman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 08:57:10 -0500

This is how we use it in a 8 server farm.
This is our log in script.

if exist "U:\application data\sversion.ini" del "U:\application
data\sversion.ini"
**********
I had star office 6.0 running so I had to delete the old sversion.ini
**********

if not exist "U:\application data" MD "U:\application data"

if exist U:\open goto end
*********
U: is their home directory
*********

md U:\open

xcopy  \\servername\open U:\open /E /s /Q
**********
These are the files that were copied into my profile
**********

:end

copy \\servername\open\sversion.ini "U:\application data"

You will have to go into some xml file and change the file save as
dir. To where you want it and some other info.

Paul Beckman
MCSE MCT CCNA CCA
Delta Health Group
CIS Department