[THIN] Re: Only one instance??

  • From: "Arthur Reyes" <artadmin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 20:35:38 -0500

I can tell you that Quickbooks is another such app.  The fix, even for a
multi-user version of Quickbooks, was to set certain registry keys to R/W
for all users.

If you can figure out, with regmon, if there are any keys that the
application sets to Read only, when accessed by the first user, you may be
able to use the same fix that we used for Quickbooks.

- Good Luck