[THIN] Re: Online Plugin Question with Xenapp Desktops

  • From: "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 09:17:08 -0000

Hi Jeremy,

Only catching on something you say in this answer, do you mean that you
control the published desktop using a different site form a full desktop
machine like Vista or W7. I have been trying to think how to do this
best.  Does this mean that I need to publish two sets of applications
and control them with two AD groups. As the two sites would only control
certain aspects of this.

sorry for jumping in on this

cheers
Ronnie