[THIN] Online Plugin Question with Xenapp Desktops

  • From: "Jackson, Aaron" <ajackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 17:18:55 +0000

Hi - we are building out a new environment for a hosted client and they want to
use hosted desktops. We normally we only provide clients with seamless apps so
I'm not sure how to set this up.

So far I have figured out how auto launch the desktop from the WI and we have
cleaned up and locked down the start menu. We are using the plugin to populate
the start menu with the apps that the users access too. My current obstacle is
getting the online plugin not to prompt the end user for their credentials
since they already entered them at the WI login screen. Do I need to setup
Single Sign On or is there a GPO/Reg Key I can apply? Also am I on the right
track or should I do this another way?

Thank you,

Aaron Jackson
Sr. IT Systems Administrator
TMW Managed Services

TMW Systems Inc.

Office:    919.493.4700 ext 2946
Cell 919.257.8563

IT not aligning to your business needs?  Let us help.
http://www.tmwsystems.com/managed-services