[THIN] Re: One-Hop Secure Gateway implementation

  • From: "Jeff Durbin" <techlists@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 14:47:04 -0700

The first thing to do is verify that the clients are actually connecting to
the MetaFrame servers through the SG. Use 'netstat -an' on each box to
verify the connections you're getting. On the SG/WI, you should see inbound
TCP 443 connections from your clients and outbound connections to TCP 1494
on your MetaFrame servers. On the MetaFrame servers, you should see the TCP
1494 connections from the SG/WI only.

  _____