[THIN] Re: One of the Apps running on Citrix has no install p rogram

  • From: Steve Parr <sparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 18:31:02 -0500

Ok so it sounds like the need to run things in change user /mode to prep for
Citrix multiuser mode is not the be all and end all that I thought it was.
Up to now have always had an install program for all the apps so this
question never came up. But the counter suggestion here is that some install
programs can actually make things worse in some cases. Thanks