[THIN] Re: One of the Apps running on Citrix has no install p rogram

  • From: Steve Parr <sparr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:58:11 -0500

I notice that the msi I have created and installed on a test Citrix box
creates a ton of registry entries with all other things being equal is
probably a good thing.. am wondering if there were any key areas to watch
out for to enhance how things run on Citrix...registry entries look good but
may not be actually all be making much of a diff as well..