[THIN] Re: One SSL Certificate or Two?

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:40:30 -0400

You should be able to put nFuse and CSG together on the same server.  If you're
using 2 servers for load balancing, you'll need to pay for 2 certs but you can
duplicate the same cert from server1 to server2.

How does everyone else do NLB with their CSG servers?  I'm thinking 2 servers
with 2 different IPs, turn on NLB on both (Win2k advanced servers) with a 3'rd
IP (this IP is then registered with DNS with the web address).  Then generate a
CSR from server1, apply it on server1 and then copy it over and apply it to
server2.

Thoughts?
  _____

Brian Claus, MCP, Network+, A+
Network Administrator
WESCO Distribution, Inc.
225 West Station Square Drive, Suite 700
Pittsburgh, PA 15219-1122
Phone:  412-454-2412
Fax:  412-454-2540
 <mailto:bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> bclaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx