[THIN] Re: Old topic, printing slowness

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 13:58:25 -0500

The module.ini is in the program files/citrix directory on the client. If
you are using Nfuse edit the file on the server in the
Winnt/System32/ICAPassthrough directory. I think when he says push to the
client he is referring to the editing of the module.src file prior to the
clients installation which gets renamed module.ini.
Jim