[THIN] Re: Old Web Interface question

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jkenzig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:12:39 -0400

*We have some pretty old metaframe clients out there connecting to our PS
4.5 farm so it should work. WI is mostly just a web site that passes ICA
files to client when they are clicked on. You could even put an ica file on
any web server and as long as the file type is set up in iis click on it run
it in the same way.  This is how we publish word/exel documents/forms to our
intranet since our staff machines do not have Office locally. It is the
poorman's WI. *
*
**Jim Kenzig
http://www.kenzig.com*