[THIN] Re: Offline Printers

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 13:26:36 -0400

I re-installed it locally.  It is an autocreated printer.  The drivers on
the server are either the HP laserJet 4 (if we setup the mapping) or the
UPD.  In either case it goes offline as soon as we try to print to it. That
is offline on the server.  I get the feeling that it is an issue with the
printer and the fact that it uses the LPT1 port because the user has other
printers installed on her PC an they do not have the same issue, but they
are either USB or Network printers.