[THIN] Re: Office update

  • From: "TheThin" <TheThin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:26:04 -0400

Search the MS Knowledgebase.  I had this happen awhile ago (not with the
latest updates), and there is a technote relating to running OfficeXP on
TS.  I can't find the number for the article right now but it is out
there.  I forgot the cause, but it only happened on 1 out of 4 servers I
was working on, so it doesn't always occur.=09

        Brian Politis