[THIN] Re: Office into IExplore

  • From: "Braebaum, Neil" <Neil.Braebaum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:11:51 +0100

This is a bit tricky with the browser security model.

I've done it in HTA (written an "office" handler function) to natively
open documents, but within a normal HTML page you're going to come up
against browser security model issues, with directly using executables.

Neil

e-mail from your system.
to any person or organisation.

http://www.tarantella.com/ttba